These days we are all about the spring style and thinking about those key wardrobe pieces that should every woman wear this spring. The pointed heels or so called pointy-toe heels, go into that category and should be on your must-have list of shoes for this spring. So what makes this shoes so special? They will instantly make your legs look longer while you looking taller, leaner and more graceful. Wearing these heels is the easiest way to make your silhouette look slimmer. These shoes always give sleek, sophisticated and ladylike vibe to each outfit.
Here are some styling tips and ideas:
– For evening looks pair your badass outfit with pointed heels. Choose from flat points and sexy kitten heels.
– If you are not a fan of the monochrome colors, find pointed heels with trendy details like spikes, embellishments or go for two color heels.
– For everyday looks, combine your pointed heels with boyfriend jeans or skinny jeans. The upper part of your outfit can be quite simple, lipe wearing blouse or sweater and the trick is that the pointed heels will instantly glam up a bit your outfit.
– When going to work, especially if you work in the office, combine your pointed heels with the classical pencil skirt, blazer and blouse. The pencil skirt will accentuate your curves while the sharp tailoring on the blazer will make you look professional.
– Are you a fan of the Parisian chic style? If you are, remember that nothing says “Parisian chic” more than when you combine the pointed heels with mid-calf length dress with full skirt. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to Dress Parisian Chic?
For more inspiration, Fab Fashion Fix brings spring street style looks with pointed heels.
Where can you buy a pair of fabulous and trendy pointed heels? Fab Fashion Fix brings you a few proposals with budget friendly prices good for every taste…
TopShop Glory red suede high heel shoes with pointed toe on set back heel (£58.00). For more information visit TopShop website.
Asos spring break pointed heels with animal print and stiletto heel (€35.12). For more information visit Asos website.
ZARA Traffa court shoe in vibrant yellow color (30.58 EUR). For more information visit Zara website.
Bershka Stiletto Heels (24,99 €) with 9cm high heel. For more information visit Bershka website.
Images: pinterest; Asos.com; Topshop.com