Today is the first day of September which means that another fall season is approaching.
Not many of us can afford buying new wardrobe pieces each season which means that you have to learn a few fashion tricks and tips.
As always we will have to pull the layering trick out of our sleeves.
With the help of one of our favorite fashion bloggers, the lovely Aimee Song, Fab Fashion Fix counts down how to wear your 5 summer wardrobe pieces during the fall season.
1. Floral print dress
– Style your floral dress, mini or maxi with black turtleneck. Finish the look with a pair of short booties.
– Another option is to layer your floral dress with chunky knit cardigan.
2. Mid length dress
– Your favorite flowy mid length dress can be worn over white sweater and finish the looks with a pair of booties and cardigan.
3. White top
– Wear your favorite summer white top over your turtleneck and dress down with your favorite pai of boyfriend jeans. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to make your boyfriend jeans look sexy?
– Another great tip is to combine your white top with classic tailored blazer and pencil skirt. This elegant combination never fails.
4. Bustier top
– Wear your bustier with black pants for elegant look while going to an event or party. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear bustier top?
– How about combining classic white shirt with bustier? This can be so versatile, try combining this trick with your boyfriend jeans for casual everyday outfits or go to office wearing black pants.
– Combine your favorite camisole with a pair of boyfriend jeans and blazer.
For more inspiration check out the video below…
Video: Youtube/Song of Style