We all know how much women love make-up. For the perfect make-up looks professional make-up brushes are essential and you need to know how to use them.
Whether you use pressed, loose, mineral or liquid make-up, there is a make-up brush for everything.
Make-up Brushes for Face – After using face make-up brushes your make-up will be softer, smoother and look more polished.
1. Foundation brush – Designed to achieve a smooth and flawless finish, the bristles are tightly packed with a tapered tip for fluid application.
2. Concealer brush – Flat brush with a wider base and a pointed tip. Use to apply concealer under the eyes and to cover spots.
3. Bronzer/powder brush – This brush can be used for both compact powder and bronzer. It is full and soft.
4. Face contour brush – Slanted and rounded in shape, the contour brush mimics the angles of your cheekbones. Use this brush for highlighting with bronzer or illuminating powder.
Eyeshadow Brushes – When it comes to eyeshadow looks the use of brushes will make colors look smoother and more blended.
1. Eyeshadow brush – This brush is large and flat. The soft bristles have a bevelled edge for a smooth application without ‘dragging’ the eyelid. Use it when applying colour.
2. Blending eyeshadow brush – Use this light brush to blend eye colour.
Blush Brushes – If you want to achieve soft and flushed cheeks, use blush brushes.
Lip Brushes – They are great to achieve sheer affect or a beautiful glossy finish on your lips.
1. Lip brush – The sculpted tip of a lip brush is perfect for achieving a flawless line. The bristles are short and firm for controlled application.
For more tips and tricks with make-up brushes check out the video tutorials below…
Images: beautytipsbyrose.com; aliexpress.com