Internationally renowned artist and ocean conservationist Wyland has teamed up with Reactor Watches to release the first-ever limited edition luxury dive watch for the holidays based on the artist’s efforts to protect the world’s ocean and waterways.
The Wyland Reactor limited edition timepiece is designed with a solid Titanium case and bracelet construction with specialized IONIC aqueous blue plating that gives each watch an individualized, unique color pattern. Depth rated to 1000 meters, each timepiece includes dual timing bezels and precision Miyota 9015 auto-mechanical movement, with 24 jewels, and a 42-hour power reserve.
Patented Never Dark dial technology gives unparalleled visibility in any underwater environment.
Stylish, yet supremely functional, this luxury sport watch is limited to only 225 pieces worldwide, retails for $2,500, and includes a signed original mini abstract watercolor painting by Wyland. The artwork from the artist’s Coral Reef Color Series is created on hand-torn museum quality archival paper and celebrates the efforts of the SCUBA diving community to promote the conservation or our ocean and coral reefs.
A portion of proceeds from the limited edition benefits ocean conservation education. To pre-order the Wyland Limited Edition Luxury Sport Dive Watch in time for the holidays, visit Wyland website.
This luxury sport watch has the following specifications:
– Solid Titanium case and bracelet construction
– Specialized IONIC plating
– 1000M Depth rated
– Dual timing bezels
– Precision Miyota 9015 auto-mechanical movement, 24 jewels, 42 hour power reserve
– Patented Never Dark dial technology
– Sapphire crystal
– Exhibition case back with exposed Wyland decorated rotor
– Limited edition of 225 watches
– LE packaging that includes a rubber strap, tools and extra screw bars
– Each package features a plaque with LE number and Wyland whale tail
– Original signed Wyland art matching the LE number of the watch
– Unconditional 24-month warranty