Braided hair will never go out of style as our favorite designers are bringing them to runways and female celebrities love them for their red carpet looks.
The one-sided French braid is really gorgeous hairstyle which can be perfect for every occasion, from weddings and proms when you need to look elegant with fancy side-braid, to everyday looks when you just really need something to freshen up your beauty.
You don`t have to have long hair to pull of this look, you can have it with medium length hair and even more shorter hair if you follow our easy tips and tricks:
1. At the beginning brush your hair starting at the ends and then working your way up to the root of your hair.
2. If you have layered hair it is always a good idea to use a texture balm or an oil to keep your layers from coming out of the braid.
3. Part your hair in the center or slightly off-center, choose which you like the best. Grab a section at your hairline and split it into three equal parts.
4. Begin braiding by taking the right strand and cross it over the middle strand. Next, take the left strand and cross it over the middle strand. Keep in mind that you need to braid neatly, but not super tight or the braid will be stiff.
5. Braid you hair like this as long as you like, but we recommend that once you’re just past the length of your ear, stop adding in new hair and finish off with regular French braid.
6. To finish up, tie the end of your braid with an clear elastic.
Check out these easy step-by-step video tutorials and learn how to create one-sided French braid hairstyle…
Video: Youtube/Fancy Hair & Claire Ashley & Bobby Glam