We love discovering great budget friendly makeup products! American beauty brand NYX Cosmetics has a new treat for all of you makeup lovers. Be fierce, look fabulous and sparkle with 12 distinct metallic shades from the new Prismatic Shadows ($6).
These eyeshadows have metallic finish and will give your eyes extra sparkle and dimension with fully pigmented metallic texture. Mix and match any of these 12 brilliant metallic shades to achieve a fun, stunning eye look in seconds.
Make you choice between the following shades:
– Frostbite (PS01) is white opalescent with blue pearl.
– Punkheart (PS02) is deep plum with purple shimmer.
– Liquid Gold (PS03) is deep copper gold.
– Girl Talk (PS04) is opalescent pink.
– Mermaid (PS05) is opalescent mint with gold shimmer.
– Smoke & Mirros (PS06) is deep gunmetal grey with silver shimmer.
– Golden Peach (PS07) is soft peach with gold shimmer.
– Blue Jeans (PS08) is cobalt blue with silver shimmer.
– Fireball (PS09) is Rusty orange with red opalescence.
– Bedroom Eyes (PS10) is deep brown metallic.
– Jaded (PS11) is deep green with light green shimmer.
– Tim (PS12) is metallic silver.
How to apply? Using a flat brush, dab the shadow onto your lid for a full metallic effect.
As an extra tip on how to deepen and darken your eyeshadow shades, we suggest pairing Prismatic Shadows with NYX Eyeshadow Base in ‘Black’ to create depth to your smokey eyes.
Jenny mixed Prismatic Shadows “Mermaid” and “Jaded”.
For spring makeup look, Jamie Paige combined Prismatic shadow in “Fireball”, “Liquid Gold” and “Punk Heart”.
For green glam makeup look, Michelle used Prismatic Shadow in “Jaded”.
For soft romantic makeup look, Diana Peterson combined Prismatic shadows “Girl Talk” on lid, “Mermaid” & “Frost Bite” on lower lash line.
Caroline Beauty Inc added a pop of blue color to her beauty look by using the Prismatic Shadow “Mermaid” and completed the look with bold winged eyeliner.
Beauty by Toria used Prismatic Eyeshadow in the shade “Mermaid” on her lips and eyes.
Images: nyxcosmetics.com; Facebook/NYX Cosmetics