Cold and harsh winter days demand special care for your skin and lips. In order to avoid dry and chapped lips, don’t forget to protect, moisturize and nourish your lips.
Before buying lip care products, keep in mind that you should always look those with long-lasting, hydrating and natural ingredients such as the different natural oils and petrolatum.
Fab Fashion Fix brings five moisturizing salves, balms and tins with affordable prices under $10 that can make your lips soft and kissable this winter…
1. With its ultra practical size, NUXE Reve de Miel Stick Levres Hydratant Lip Moisturizing Stick ($7) protects and soothes chapped or dry lips at any time of the day. It is made of Precious Sunflower and Macadamia Nut Oils, Barley Extract, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Honey and Vitamin E derivative. How to use it? Apply NUXE Reve de Miel Stick Levres Hydratant Lip Moisturizing Stick to the lips and contour as often as required. The practical stick format is ultra handy!
2. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick ($5) is based on the Original ‘solid’ Formula – Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Jar and has all the benefits of pure cocoa butter enriched with Vitamin E; vital for smoothing dry or damaged skin. As the product contains 0% water, it does not freeze, so can be used on the ski slopes over the winter months when you need it the most.
3. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin ($6) is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, to nourish, condition and soften lips. Beeswax seals in hydration. We’ve even added peppermint oil for a refreshing tingle. The key ingredient is beeswax – a natural wax made by bees in the cell walls of honeycombs, this substance is a natural emulsifier used in cosmetics. Apply Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
4. Vaseline Lip Therapy® ($3) instantly softens and soothes with moisture, helping to heal – not just coat – your lip barrier. Made with Vaseline® Jelly, it locks in moisture for beautiful, healthy-looking lips. Choose between Vaseline Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter or Vaseline Lip Therapy® Original, both of which protect and relieve dry and chapped lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal. They are made of pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter.
5. EOS (Evolution of smooth) lip balms come in very practical and stylish small packages. EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet ($3.29) is delicious and refreshing as the irresistible dessert; 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.