So dear ladies, if you want to feel beautiful and healthy every day, read these 10 little secrets and habits of naturally beautiful women. We notice them every day and they have that something the French people would call “Je ne sais pas ce” or so called “X-factor”. Natural beauties take care of their skin and body and they are aware that beauty comes from the inside first. The combination of self-confidence, exercise and a healthy diet is what makes a woman beautiful.
So to feel and look nice every day, read these 10 little secrets and habits naturally beautiful women.
1. Nutrition: A balanced diet is one of the most effective ways to stay naturally beautiful. Eat a variety of foods rich in protein, whole grains and vegetables. Do not avoid the good fats and oils, such as olive oil and fish oil, which are important for maintaining youthful looking skin. Fruits like blueberries, strawberries and blackberries are rich in vitamins, which also has a positive effect on the skin.
2. Exercise: Exercise regularly and do sports. When you’re stressed, your skin can look a few years older. Walk at least half an hour three times a week and strengthen you every muscle in the body. Exercise improves circulation which gives skin a healthy and radiant look.
3. Sleep: You need seven to nine hours of good sleep every night. Do not drink coffee and eat two hours before bedtime. Try to go to bed around the same time every night, and if you can not sleep try melatonin supplement that contains a non-addictive.
4. Antioxidants: They are extracts in blueberries, white and green tea, acai berry and vitamin E containing large amounts of antioxidants. They prevent the harmful effects of free radicals from sunlight and pollution in the body and have a positive effect on the appearance of the skin.
5. Natural ingredients: Use cosmetic products that contain natural ingredients. Peptides, liposomes and glycosides refresh the skin, improve skin tone and prevent wrinkles, which are all signs of premature aging of the skin due to outside influences.
6. SPF: To achieve beautiful skin you must protect yourself against premature aging which means it is most important to protect it from the sun high SPF. A day is enough for ten minutes to produce vitamin D, but without the protection of the skin may exhibit only in the early morning and after 16 pm when UV rays are weaker. This is also true in the winter!
7. Oil: Unlike mineral oil that remains on the surface of the skin and close pores and cause inflammation of the skin, vegetable oils are absorbed directly into the skin. Argan oil and rose hip oil and evening primrose contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which protect cells and moisturise the skin. Coconut or extremely light jojoba oil is great for daily skin care.
8. Healthy hair: Hair must be clean and groomed, but too often is not recommended to shampoo. Rinse your hair with cold water, not warm and hot that you can not fast becomes marked. If you have oily hair, use a dry shampoo between washes hair. With a healthy, soft and shiny hair, you’ll feel better and you will have more confidence.
9. Facial care: A healthy and nourished skin shows the natural beauty of women. Use as little make-up, especially for daytime look. Facial skin cultivate the necessary preparations, and never go to sleep without removing makeup. Do not fiddle with your face and rub it if you have not washed your hands.
10. Confidence: Being satisfied with yourself and your life will reflect on your physical appearance. Find a hobby that you love and free time to do things that make you happy. If you’re lucky, it will certainly be seen on you.