When thinking about summer color of course we immediately think of the white, which always remains a true summer style staple. Bright summer colors like coral and turquoise are probably the most gorgeous colors you can wear in summer because they put us immediately in the summer mood. These two colors will accentuate your beautiful bronzed skin and add a fresh vibe to your summer style. Fab Fashion Fix brings six chic ways in which you can combine coral and turquoise colors this summer for your outfits from day to night.
1. The perfect cocktail dress should be a must-have on your wardrobe list. Choose coral cocktail dress with asymmetric lines to create slimmer silhouette and if it has has a belt it will even more accentuate your waist. Compliment the dress with pale turquoise heels and clutch bag. Also choose neutral color jewelry.
2. White color has always been a sign of warmer and sunnier weather and it is perfect for summer days because you will stay cooler with white or light clothing in the summer thus those colors absorb less heat. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear white jeans this summer? White denim is blank canvas with which you can pair almost anything and it will look good. Combine white skinny jeans with transparent coral color top. Add a pop of turquoise color with open-toe turquoise pumps and turquoise jewelry.
3. Sometimes the most simple wardrobe items can be the key for fab look. Such is the case with classical blouse, which can be combined into numerous stylish looks. For the perfect day time look, combine coral blouse with turquoise skinny jeans. Make sure that the blouse is a bit loose fit in order to create the perfect proportions between the blouse and the skinny jeans. Accessorize with oversized handbag and jewelryin nude or earthy tones.
4. Let`s not forget that bright colors can also work for work style. Style classical tailored coral blazer with simple white blouse and turquoise skinny jeans. Give this look a modern twist with cocktail ring, bracelet with turquoise stones, turquoise statement necklace and coral open-toe pumps.
5. The simple A-line dress can be the most elegant wardrobe item you surely already own. Combine turquoise color A-line mini dress with wedge heels and accessorize with coral jewelry.
6. For elegant evening look try styling tailored coral blazer with turquoise peplum pencil dress. Accessorize with coral color peep-toe heels, nude handbag and statement earrings.