The autumn is the perfect time for smooth transition between summer and fall. Transitional dressing will make your life easier in those still warm autumn days while we await the colder early winter days. One of your autumn wardrobe’s staples should be the white blazer. Why? Because it is one of those must-have wardrobe pieces that can easily be combined into numerous outfits from one season to another. Also the white color is timelessly elegant, stylish and you can never go wrong with the white and black color combination.
Here are some styling tips and ideas on how to wear and style white blazer this autumn:
1. Go back to the basics, combine your white blazer with jeans and for a modern twist choose skinny ripped jeans or those popular boyfriend jeans. Elongate your figure and legs by accessorizing with pointed shoes. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear pointed shoes?
2. Just because it is fall season already, that simply does not mean that you have to forget about wearing your favorite pair of denim shorts. Play with proportions by combining white boyfriend blazer with denim shorts jeans.
3. There is nothing more feminine than wearing a pretty and chic dress. Choose those with trendy prints like florals or animal prints. Make your outfit even more polished by styling the dress with fitted white blazer, and keep in mind that this look works both for day and night occasions.
4. We love minimal style and one of the ways to achieve it, is to wear sneakers and lately the oh-so-trendy espadrilles. Choose between all colors and prints because each of them will compliment the polished look of white blazer.
Where to shop for the perfect white blazer? Fab Fashion Fix brings a few of our favorite blazers with prices for every budget…
1. Nasty Gal stratospheric blazer ($58.00) is a crisp ivory boyfriend blazer featuring a single button closure and long notched lapels. Super flattering seaming, side slip pockets. Fully lined, lightly padded shoulders. For more information and shopping visit Nasty Gal website.
5. Mango cropped tuxedo blazer ($64.00). For more information visit Mango website.
6. ASOS blazer with slim lapel ($83.00) is made from an easy-care poly-blend fabric and has full-length sleeves. For more information and shopping visit Asos website.