Some trends stay in for season and even years, that is the case with animal print also more often called „leopard print“. It can easily be in your wardrobe for every season. When the colder season arrives, it surely does not mean that you have to give up your favorite summer wardrobe pieces. You just have to combine them the right way with other outfit pieces. With the help of celebrities and fashion bloggers, the animal print has stayed in during every season.
When wearing the animal prints, the trick is in the right dose – only one animal print is enough and it goes best with monochromatic accessories. For example leopard print bag or shoes will go great with the little black dress, while a skirt or dress with leopard print will go great if you combine them with leggings and blouses for more formal occasions.
Here are some styling tips and ideas for wearing the animal print:
1. Combine the leopard print coat or blazer with the little black dress for formal occasion and evening night out. For everyday style, you can simply spice thing up by combining animal printed coat with jeans and sweater.
2. You can easily fresh up your everyday out fit by using accessories with leopard print. Combine your trench coat with animal printed scarf , booties or with handbags with this wild print.
3. Get wild with animal printed shoes – flats, sandals or sneakers. Try everything.
4. You can include animal prints into your outfit for work. Combine animal printed classical pencil skirt with sweater and blouse.
5. What about animal printed dress? It looks very attractive when combined with the timeless pieces like the leather jacket, blazer or trench coat. The color of the monotonous color of the jacket or trench would balance out the effect of animal prints.
6. In the summer we love to simply put on a maxi summer dress and instantly look stylish. Try wearing animal printed maxi dress and accessorize it with jewelry.
7. For the perfect spring trendy outfit, wear animal print pants which are among the biggest trends of this season. You can easily combine them with simple blouses and a pair of sandals or flats.