Each year the spring season get us feeling all elevated and loving the blooming nature around us. Forget about the vivid neon colors, because this season, the 1,000 shades of nude color are must-have. Nude is the new black and instantly we are leaning towards the soft and natural colors such as the beige, blush, powder pink and other creamy shades. These colors will make you look fresh and elegant.
These ultra-feminine shades looks best when paired with neutral separates during the day and bright iridescent accessories at night.
So how to make the best of your wardrobe and wear nude tones this spring? Fab Fashion Fix brings five easy ways…
1. The biker or leather jacket is the undisputed star of the spring season. The one in soft beige, sand pink or nude color will be the number 1 item in your wardrobe because those delicate colors go well with any other wardrobe item. Basically, you can wear it with anything, from maxi dresses and skirts to elegant trousers when going to work and slouchy boyfriend jeans when going out for a casual date. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear leather jacket for spring looks?
2. Not quite the sweater, and not quite the vest. Cardigan is always comfy, cozy and statement-making especially the ones in soft nude tones. For this spring season invest in a sleeveless, light and oversized cardigan. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear cardigan sweater?The key is to create balance in proportions, since the cardigan has loose fit, pir it with something more form fitted like a pair of skinny jeans or pencil skirt.
3. If you are one of those obsessed shoe lovers, than you must own a pair of perfect nude color heels. Keep in mind one game-changing styling trick – nude shoes elongate your legs and celebs love this trick. Those pointed shoes you can see on almost every celeb, will make your legs look longer while you looking taller, leaner and more graceful. Wearing these heels is the easiest way to make your silhouette look slimmer. These shoes always give sleek, sophisticated and ladylike vibe to each outfit. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear pointed shoes this spring?
4. Nude blouses and sweaters are one of those key wardrobe pieces every girl should own. Pairing a sheer nude blouse with black trousers or pants will make you look sleek and sophisticated. For more casual looks, pair a nude color sweater with skinny jeans and a cool pair of heels.
5. The perfect nude dress can be your little nude dress or maybe a maxi dress in soft beige color. Looking classy and sophisticated, you can give your nude dress a modern twist by choosing the one with details such as embellishments and bows or combining it with biker jacket. Keep in mind that it is always a good thing to go for a nude color a few shades darker or lighter than your skin tone.