Why do we love wearing boyfriend jeans from season to season? They are comfy, cool, with slouchy fit and you don’t have to borrow them from your boyfriend’s closet. Celebrities like Gwen Stefani, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Miranda Kerr and Sarah Jessica Parker love wearing them because are easy to combine and comfortable.
There are some rules you should keep in mind when wearing boyfriend jeans if you do not wish to look sloppy. The grand rule is to keep the upper portion of your outfit more tailored and fitted, which helps to keep the silhouette look long and lean.
Here are some styling tips and ideas you should have in mind and take note:
– Combine tailored suit jacket or blazer with your boyfriend jeans, which should balance out the proportions of your outfit.
– One of the easiest looks with boyfriends jeans is to combine them with cozy knit sweater, which is perfect for everyday casual looks.
– When combining basic tees, T-shirts and blouses with boyfriend jeans, you should tuck in your shirt a bit so that you don`t loose the length of your leg. This little trick will help you, so you won’t make your legs appear short and stumpy.
– For a touch of glam, combine boyfriend jeans with sky-high embellished heels. High heels will make your legs look longer when wearing boyfriend jeans.
– Play with the contrast between boyish cut of your jeans and feminine accessories.
– Let your boyfriend jeans rest on your hips and roll up the cuffs. The best is to roll them up between the bottom of your calf muscle and your ankle.
For even more inspiration, Fab Fashion Fix brings street style looks with boyfriend jeans to get you inspired for your own spring style…