Victoria’s Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes (DNA models) features in editorial for Glamour magazine, September 2014 issue. Photographed under the lens of Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Jillian Davison. The 29-year-old Dutch beauty shared her beauty secrets, from skin care to workout routine and hair care, read her advice below…
1. Embrace bedhead: Doutzen loves the just-out-of-bed hair. Tease your blow-dried hair with a paddle brush, then gather it into loose French twist, securing it with bobby pins. This hair tip will work even better with second-day hair.
2. Simplify your skin care: Clean your face with lemon. After removing makeup, just swipe a wedge of the fresh fruit on your face. It will fight excess shine and the vitamin C will keep your skin bright.
3. Lighten up on hair styling products: The fewer stylers you use, the longer your blow-dry lasts. Try using just shampoo and conditioner.
4. Always exercise: Doutzen exercises by Ballet Beautiful dance-inspired sculpting workouts through her pregnancy and continued doing it after giving birth to her son. Sign up at balletbeautiful.com
5. Start your beauty routine with healthy diet: Doutzne`s sister Ren Kroes is nutritionist. Doutzen loves her advice which can be found on renkroes.com
6. Go easy on makeup: Get the perfect face glow with L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil. Warm three drops of this oil between your palms, then press onto clean skin.