The denim jacket is one of the wardrobe pieces which has really silently walked to the list of this spring trends. It always gets great enthusiasm by the fashion audience. Thanks to its diversity, the denim jacket comes in various shades, with numerous details like sequins or studds, long or cropped. Celebrities love it and fashionistas love it.
Here are some styling tips and ideas:
1. Let denim jacket be your favorite cover up for sunny spring days or chilly evenings. Combine it with maxi dress or short dresses. Choose dresses with interesting prints such as floral prints or polka dots prints. Don`t forget to accentuate your waist with a belt.
2. For laid-back, boho chic look combine the denim jacket with maxi skirt. Let your imagination work – choose maxi skirts with lively prints.
3. Denim on denim? Why not, it can still work without looking like you are stuck back in the 1980-s. Style your denim jacket with denim shorts or jeans but the key to pulling off denim-on-denim is to contrast dark denim with a more faded wash denim or with colored denim.
4. For evening looks you can combine your denim jacket with pencil skirt. Make sure that the pencil skirt has interesting texture or prints.
5. For laid-back everyday looks, combine your denim jacket with simple blouse and pants – printed, colored or leather.
6. For feminine daytime or evening looks, combine your denim jacket with mini skirts and sandals.
Here are some styling combinations from Polyvore..
For more inspirational looks with denim jacket, see video tutorial from Pop Sugar.
Images: pinterest; polyvore