According to the calendars, the summer season has officially started yesterday. If you still did not catch time to do your shopping of summer essential wardrobe pieces, before you do that remember that wearing white in the summer season is quite typical but yet remains a staple look.
White colors is always trendy and surely you can wear white wardrobe pieces from season to season, so it really does payoff to invest in white wardrobe pieces.
Here are some styling tips and ideas that will take your summer white outfits to another level:
– Put emphasis on accessories, because the solid white color leaves lots of room to play with jewelry of varying sizes, colors and textures. If you are a fan of bold colors, choose coral and turquoise jewelry which will make the rest of your white outfit stand out even more. In case you have missed it, see our Style Watch: Turquoise jewelry trend.
– Add metallic accents and emphasize your waist with tiny or wide belts. Opulent silver and gold accessories will pop even more against a white outfit.
– For daytime looks wear flat sandals or wedge sandals with your white outfits, which will make you feel comfortable for everyday commitments.
– For evening looks when you need to stand out from the crowd, go for sky-high heels. Stylish stilettos are the perfect finish for a white-hot mini dress, while for long maxi dresses choose classic sandals.
– Add bohemian vibe to your outfits by wearing colorful or printed scarf wrapped effortlessly around your neck.
– Go bright and bold with bags. Clutch in vibrant color will add a playful element to your all white outfit.
Fab Fashion Fix brings very stylish 50 all white summer looks to get you inspired for your own style – from a cool and casual everyday look to sensual and feminine chic outfits for day and night parties.