The coldest season of the year is at the end is spring is coming very soon. What is the one absolute must-have piece of clothes perfect for spring season?
The trench coat – timeless piece of clothes you will always need. It is the key piece for your wardrobe and it will ensure all the sophistication and elegance you need.
The trench coat is versatile, you can wear it over casual outfit for everyday occasion or in the evening over elegant dress.
Fashion designers have made the old school trench coat even more modern and chic by mixing it with leather details. We all know the luxurious trenches that British fashion house Burberry Prorsum keeps bringing every season and we never get bore of it.
Here are some styling tips and outfit ideas:
1. For the perfect color of your trench coat, choose a color you really like and which matches your style. You cannot go wrong with the color – white, olive green, red or black, it can all work if you combine the right way with your other clothes. Also the length of your trench coat should be according to your style – surely younger women will choose shorter “cropped” trench while for more mature and sophisticated look you should choose long trench coat.
2. You can wear the trench coat over a long maxi dress. Keep this look relaxed by wearing the trench open with the belt tied at the back to create a fluid silhouette with a chic flat sandals.
3. Style the cropped trench coat with jeans, knit sweater or T-shirt, a pair of boots and sneakers. This outfit is perfect for your everyday style. This cropped trench allows the rest of your outfit to shine.
4. If you have the long trench coat, you can combine it with sweater dress, pair of leggings or leather pants and boots. For evening out, choose boots with high heel to add the extra chic vibe and for everyday look choose riding boots.
5. For the perfect chic and fresh spring look, combine your trench coat with floral print dress or a dress with another interesting print.
6. In the summer, you can wear your trench coat with denim shorts and simple T-shirt.
If you need more inspiration on how to make style your outfits with a trench coat, take a look how fashion bloggers from Chicisimo wear trench coats.
Ladyframboise combined Stradivarius trench coat with denim jeans and olive green T-shirt.
Thesunflowerscloset styled ZARA trench coat with denim jeans, plaid shirt and rubber boots.
En tu armario me cole combined ZARA trench coat with summer dress and rubber boots.
For fresh spring look Coohuco combined Zara trench coat with lace skirt, flower blouse and ballet flats.
ElePetrella combined her Bershka trench coat with H&M skinny jeans and white sweater.
Sissy à la Mode looked elegant in her short trench coat combined with leather skirt and silk blouse.
Images: pinterest; Chicisimo