Eyebrows are the most important facial feature. All angles of the face are determined by the brows: they can lift the eyes, narrow or widen the face. Learning how to pluck your eyebrows is an art form in itself. If your eyebrows are too thin, they look unnatural and tacky. If you have naturally thick, unruly eyebrows, it’s probably best to keep them full. The shape of your eyebrows can really change the way your face looks.
Check out these eyebrows shaping tips:
– Envision the shape of your brow before you start. Aligning the upper bridge of your nose with the front of the brow.
– Create guidelines. Fill in your brows with a pencil before you pluck – that way you won’t be tempted to over-pluck.
– Brush your brows in an upward to motion with a spoolie brush.
– Pluck the stray hairs first.
– Fill in open spaces with a brow pencil.
– Use the spoolie brush to help trim excess hair.
– After you are finished tweezing, go back and fill in with the pencil again.
– Repeat the process on the other side – and go for a symmetrical look.
– Use translucent powder to set the brow pencil and soak up excess oil from your skin.
If you are still not sure how to shape your eyebrow, here is another great step by step tutorial from Brazilian beauty blogger Camila Figueiredo Coelho (visit her web page and her YouTube channel ).
See the video below…
As for celebrities with perfect eyebrows the following women always get praises from make-up artists and fashion insiders because of their eyebrows. Bold eyebrows are definitely the most attractive ones. Here are celebrity eyebrows inspirations…
Images: pinterest, bellazon; thebeautydepartment