From New York and London to Milan and Paris, yet another fashion week cycle has ended this month.
We were more than delighted to see which fashion trends the designers are bringing for the following fall-winter 2017/18 season.
The statement fur coats are back as well as boyfriend blazers, spaghetti strap slip dresses and wardrobe pieces with 1970-s plaid print.
What about accessories and handbags? Oversized totes and shoulder bags definitely dominated the runways.
With their everyday fashionable snaps and stylish outfits, our favorite fashion bloggers and Instagram “It Girls” made us enjoy Paris fashion week even more. Which bags dominated the streets of Paris?
Fab Fashion Fix counts down the 12 best bag Instagrams of Paris Fashion Week fall 2017…
1. Gucci Dionysus Bamboo Bag
2. Prada Cahier Notebook Shoulder Bag
3. Dior Lady Dior Bag
4. Chloé Nile Minaudiére
5. Alexander Wang Roxy Mini Bucket Bag
6. Chloé Small Faye Backpack
7. Gucci GG Marmont Medium Flap Bag
8. Chanel Vanity Case
9. Chloé Medium Faye Shoulder Bag
10. Bulgari Serpenti Forever Shoulder Bag
11. Saint Laurent Monogram Sunset Chain Wallet
12. Proenza Schouler Hava Chain Bag