This spring as the temperature heats up, we`ll leave behind the cozy winter layers and turn our attention to the trans-seasonal wardrobe pieces like the leather jacket.
The black leather jacket is a staple in any wardrobe, but you can also be adventurous and add an alternative colour to the mix like burgundy, grey or olive green.
Because of its fierce and sexy aesthetic leather jacket is perfect for mix-and-match with other wardrobe pieces like denim jeans, maxi dresses, pencil skirts, leather pants and skinny jeans. In case you have missed it, see Style Guide: How to wear leather jacket for spring looks?
Fab Fashion Fix counts down 5 outfits from famous fashion bloggers that prove the lather jacket is the indisputable star of spring season..
1. The lovely Julie Sarinana from Sincelery Jules blog has an enviable base of 3,4 million followers on her Instagram account. Her style can always be described as having an eclectic bohemian vibe. While visiting Florence, for stylish spring look she styled Proenza Schouler biker leather jacket with Fabiana Milazzo printed silk jumpsuit and completed the look with Giancarlo Peteriglia embroidered snakeskin bag. The jacket was the right touch to toughen up this look.
2. Fashion stylish and blogger Erica Hoida from San Diego is one of the key bloggers to follow when it comes to discover the secrets of layering clothes from season to season. With this look she gave the classic white shirt a modern twist. She styled her Karl Lagerfeld leather biker jacket with zipper details with Banana Republic distressed denim jeans and Ann Taylor oversized white shirt while finishing off the look with Stuart Weitzman white pumps and M2Malletier Amor Fati leather shoulder bag.
3. Today Italian fashion blogger and style icon Chiara Ferragni from the Blonde Salad fashion blog, is one of Forbes’s 30 influential people under 30. Her 5.7 million Instagram followers made her attractive to Amazon as the face of its fashion range. While enjoying spring in Los Angeles, the 28-year-old styled her Burberry leather jacket with romantic Burberry Tiered silk-organza dress and completed the look with Isabel Marant shoes. This look can by your trick for night out or even going as a guest to a spring wedding.
4. The always gorgeous Wendy Nguyen from the Wendy’s Lookbook blog has more than half a million Twitter followers and nearly 650,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel. For fresh spring look, she styled Lovers + Friends denim jumpsuit with Burberry cropped jacket, and accessorized with Aquazzura shoes, Fendi bag and Karen Walker sunglasses.
5. Aussie Sara Donaldson from Harper and Harley blog has worked brands such as Uniqlo, Gucci, Swarovski, Nike, Estee Lauder and Harpers Bazaar. Her style can be described as casual with modern twist and with lots of grey and black colors. For everyday casual look, she styled Scanlan Theodore khaki leather jacket with Tome layered flare black dress and Converse sneakers.