Staying cozy and warm but also stylish will always be on our winter fashion goals list.
One of the wardrobe essential pieces you should have in your closet is the winter coat. First impressions always count and during this season your coat will speak more of you, your style and professionalism than you think.
Whether your choose a sharply tailored coat for polished look and days when you work in a office, or you go for more modern versions like the coats with funnel-neck style or cape coats for casual street style; each of them will take your style to another level.
Besides the perfect winter coat, knitwear is something you can always rely on during the winter cold. The sweater dress is a versatile piece that can be worn so many different ways. It is also called the jumper dress or knitted dress. Not only are they comfortable, but they also often flatter the figure.
SEE MORE: How to wear sweater dress?
Fab Fashion Fix counts down style tips on how to wear a sweater dress this winter…
– In the past we associated over-the-knee socks with school girls but now they are a favorite item among fashion bloggers during fashion weeks. Invest in fine-knit over-the-knee socks with elasticated, scalloped tops and wear them with your favorite boots to accentuate you sweater dress.
-If it is not cold enough to wear tights, replace them with a pair of classic black leggings. In case you have missed it, read our Style Guide: How to wear leggings?
– As you all must know, the fashion bloggers love wearing over-the-knee boots with oversized sweaters. From classic black suede boots, to brown shades and elegant grey suede boots, these style staples will make your every outfit standout. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear over-the-knee boots this winter?
– Use your belts! Combine the sweater dress with a form-fitting belt, leggings and riding boots. The belt will accentuate your waist and be sure that the sweater covers your behind, especially if you wear leggings.
– Sweater dresses are so versatile so they can also work for laid back and casual outfits. Stay super casual with a pair of sneakers.
– Layering is always important. Another great way to use your sweater dress is to wear it under a cape coat, poncho or just throw a blanket scarf over it.
– The touch of black lace never fails. Wear a camisole lace dress or mini skirt under the sweater dress so that you let just a bit of lace peek out from underneath the sweater dress.
– Layer a knit dress over a pair of skinny leather pants and finish off the look with a pair of sneakers. In case you have missed it, read our Style Watch: How fashion bloggers wear leather pants this winter?
Need more inspiration for your winter style? Fab Fashion Fix brings the best winter outfits with sweater dress from fashion bloggers…
OFF the shoulder, OVER the knee and ABOUT to hop into the weekend! #thePowerofPrepositions PS: If you are still looking for the perfect OTK check out @poilei👌🏻 💋 Shop my Look via http://liketk.it/2pkBr #ootd #wiwtd #offshouldersweater #woolsweater #cozyknits #denim #skinnyjeans #overthekneeboots #otkboots #sweaterweather #falloutfit #cozylook #comfy #casualchic #falloutfit #effortlesschic #fashionblogger #styleblogger #modeblogger #lookbook #outfitinspo #fashioninspiration #fashionista #fashiondiaries #blogger #streetstyle #style #styleinspo #streetstyleinspo #liketkit @liketoknow.it