Every fashionista knows that a camel coat is timeless and classic. First impressions always count and during this season your coat will speak more of you, your style and professionalism than you think. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: 5 classic winter coats every woman should own. Up your coat game this winter and channel Victoria Beckham, Miroslava Duma, Jennifer Lawrence and Kim Kardashian style by choosing seriously chic camel wool coats.
Bundle up in a fitted silhouette with wrap coats or go for more classic tailored fit with longlines; the styling options are endless. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear camel coat this winter?
Fab Fashion Fix counts down 10 camel coats for every budget to keep you warm and stylish this winter…
1. ASOS Midi Swing Trapeze Coat with Extreme Collar ($197.07) is made of wool rich fabric. It has double breasted button closure, side pockets and oversized notch lapel.
2. ZARA hand made camel color coat ($105.00) with long fit.
3. New Look camel wrap coat with faux fur collar ($45). This faux fur collar coat is perfect for layering over outfits from day to night for a sophisticated look.
5. TopShop Phoebe Longline Wrap Coat by Jovonna in camel color ($132). A longline, ultra feminine silhouette detailed with an oversized collar and a belted waist to pull the look together.
6. MissGuided oversized camel coat ($119). In a luxe longline fit with pockets to the sides this coat is what we’re vibin’ all over. Style over a figure flattering nude bodycon dress and strappy heels to turn heads.
7. Belted Long Wool Blend Coat with Detachable Hood ($215) available at Nordstrom. A tall stand collar tops the streamlined silhouette of a warm wool-blend coat in an elegant length. A detachable hood lends styling and practical versatility and a tie belt creates waist-defining flattery.
8. PrettyLittleThing Veronica camel oversized waterfall belt coat ($30).This coat is the epitome of elegance, featuring a waterfall design that falls beautifully on the silhouette, team this over simple dresses and strappy heels.
9. ASOS Coat In Cocoon Fit ($51). Made of mid-weight wool-mix fabric, fully lined and with lapel collar. Oversized fit – falls generously over the body.
10. ASOS Oversized Coat with Contrast Shawl Collar ($93). Made of wool mix fabric, with open front and contrast lining. Oversized fit – falls generously over the body.