Every woman should own the perfect maxi dress which can be combined into numerous outfits each season. The maxi dress is quite versatile than you might think and can easily be transformed from casual to elegant to workplace-ready depending on how you accessorize. According to your own style, when choose between from the oh-so-pretty pastel colors on your maxi dress or go for the super-flattering silhouette. Tropical, tribal or animal prints are always trendy from season to season and the timeless black and white colors combination will never go out of style. Your maxi dress is also the perfect cover-up but to keeps thing interesting and accentuate your waist, use tiny belt.
So, how to look stunning when wearing a maxi dress? Here are some easy tips and trick for wearing the maxi dress:
1. To achieve get the ultimately comfortable everyday look, combine your maxi dress with flip-flops, flat sandals and low-heeled platforms.
2. Layer your maxi dress with other wardrobe pieces such as the leather jacket, denim jacket or cardigan sweater. You can also combine it with form fitted blazer and accessorize with statement necklace for bold but fancy look.
3. If you have curves, find maxi dress with cap sleeves which will make your shoulders and arms look slimmer. Also take note that larger prints complement your frame without making your curves too obvious in comparison.
4. Petite women should elongate their figure with V-neck maxi dresses. This will make you’look taller and leaner.
5. You can combine your maxi dress with high heels but to avoid tripping, you want the hem of your dress to be no more than half an inch off the ground. For more formal occasions and evening looks choose strap sandals or peep-toe pumps.
6. Accentuate your wist with a belt. Wrap around your waist, right below your bust or around the thinnest part of your waistline.
For more inspiration, Fab Fashion Fix brings best street style looks with maxi dresses, check out the gallery below…
Where can you find and buy stylish maxi dresses? Fab Fashion Fix brings you a few proposals with budget friendly prices good for every taste…
H&M maxi dress (20 Euros) is a long dress in an airy weave with narrow shoulder straps, a wraparound top section, an elasticated seam under the bust, and high slits in the sides. Two layers of fabric at the top and lined with a short jersey skirt. For more information visit H&M website.
H&M maxi dress (35,95 Euros) is long dress in an airy weave with lace details at the top and waist, wide shoulder straps, covered buttons at the neck and a concealed zip at the back. For more information visit H&M website.
Asos maxi dress (25.34 Euros) is jersey maxi dress, made from a stretch jersey fabric, shirred, with bandeau neckline, high waist and belt. For more information visit Asos website.
Asos maxi dress is crop top maxi dress (28 Euros), made from semi-sheer jersey, with scoop neckline, adjustable straps and layered cami top overlay. For more information visit Asos website.
Forever 21 maxi dress is black, rose print maxi dress (14.80$), floor length. For more information visit Forever 21 website.
Nasty Gal maxi dress is super feminine, pastel color maxi dress (58$), features deep v-neckline, back strap detail, and elastic empire waist. Fully lined. For more information visit Nasty Gal website.