When it comes to fall essential outerwear, the leather jacket is girl’s best friend. Created in 1928 by Irving Scott, but it was not until the 1950-s and the rise of fast cars and motorcycles that the black leather motorcycle jacket became the sartorial symbol of rebelliousness. Decades later, the black leather jacket is still making tracks in our collective consciousness and in the fall collections of fashion houses Givenchy, Altuzarra, Christopher Kane and Junya Watanabe. It has a fierce and sexy aesthetic that shows no signs of slowing down. This fall get the trendy look with leather biker jacket with the mix-and-match pieces….
Here are some styling tips and ideas:
1. The most basic outfit combination is the jeans and leather jacket duo. This is timeless look and you cannot go wrong with it. To add something special, use accessories like scarves, hat, gloves and statement jewelry.
2. Another great look can be achieved if you combine the leather jacket with dresses. Toughen up your favorite summer dress with chic leather jacket. This look is timeless staple of style.
3. Although its now colder season, if you are still not ready to put away your favorite pair of denim shorts, you don`t have to! Combine those inevitable denim shorts with leggings or tights and the winning look is yours.
4. Another winning look is yours if you combine feminine full skirts or floor-length skirts with leather jacket. This will instantly add a tougher edge to your outfit, while also keeping you nice and warm when it’s chilly out.
5. Focus on details! Whether featuring all the biker bells and whistles, studded or with zippers, these details will instantly add street style cred to your look. Another color on your leather jacket besides black can also work, this autumn the navy blue and burgundy are especially trendy colors.
6. Leather on leather? Why not, combine your biker jacket with leather pants or leggings. The stylish effect will be instant!