It seems that the print pattern trend came forcefully to warm spring and summer 2013. Fashion retailers Target, H&M and Forever 21 are all crazy about printed pants. With beautiful designs, colors and textures the printed pants are the must-have clothing item for the following seasons. You can buy them in numerous designs or patterns – geometrical shapes, floral prints, animal prints, polka dot prints or denim designs.
Here are some styling tips and ideas:
1. Balance the printed pants by pairing them with simple, ever-so-slightly masculine pieces, such as the sweater or blouse.
2. Combine you printed jeans with trench coat, classical blazer, leather jacket, fur coat or any kind of jacket in monochrome color.
3. Prints over prints? Why not, try wearing printed blouse over printed pants. To balance the prints , you can combine that with monochrome color blazer or jacket.
4. Try combining denim shirt with printed pants. This is one of the most current, on-trend pairings for print pants. Denim is a neutral that will go with almost any print.
5. Choose the right accessories – because the printed pants are so bold, you should choose simple statement or long necklaces; monochrome color scarfs or handbags. Which shoes work best? For daytime outfits, wear ballet flats or flats. For evening looks choose sandals or pumps.