The pink color has always been a symbol of femininity but gone are those days when pink was associated only with little girls and teenagers. Nothing puts us in the romantic spring mood more than wearing soft nude, pastel and pink tones. This spring choose between soft dusty-rose hues and vivid violet tones or go for bright fuschia pink tones in your wardrobe. Here are some styling tips and tricks you should keep in mind:
– Tone down your outfit and keep things simple with dark separates. If you aren’t comfortable wearing bright colors at the maximum, combine dark separates with one pink wardrobe item. For example, combine pink mid-length skirt with black blouse and leather jacket. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear the mid-length skirt this spring?
– Another great styling tip is to combine pink separates with prints, for example, combine pink sweater or blouse with printed maxi skirt or printed pants. This will give your look bohemian vibe.
– Invest in a pair of pink pants. Keep in mind that pale pink pants are perfect for neutral spring look while bolder shades of pink are more appropriate for everyday casual street style looks.
– If you want to go bold and wear pink from head to toe, the best way to do it is to choose figure flattering pink dress. For more elegant look choose floor length dress and accessorize with statement jewelry.
– You can also add a pop of pink color to your spring style by using pink jewelry or finding that fabulous pink bag that can be used from day to night. Keep in mind that a pale pink bag is the perfect way to show your understated elegance.
– Add a dash of pink to your style by choosing sandals, flats or heels in shades of pink.
Check out the gallery below and get inspired for your own pink spring style looks…