There is no better way to show your spring mood than wearing floral prints. This season’s florals come in soft pastel colors and vibrant hues, all of which are some variation of the garden theme.
Rosy hues or floral brocades, both will put you in a romantic, vivid and cheerful mood. The designers cannot seem to get enough of this iconic pattern from season to season. Be prepared to embrace your inner lady with floral print dresses, swimsuits, shoes, and even sunglasses.
Fab Fashion Fix brings you some styling tips and ideas on how to wear floral prints this spring.
1. Wear floral from head-to-toe. With this look you will surely make a strong fashion statement. Try wearing jumpsuit with floral print or maxi dress. Both of which are perfect for effortless and bohemian style. Try wearing cropped denim or leather jacket over floral jumpsuit or even one color blazer which would balance the whole look and make it more polished.
2. If you are not a fan of pastel and lively colors and you prefer the two classics of all time – black and white, then try wearing black and white floral prints. You can still add a pop of color by using colorful accessories.
3. Make a statement with one outfit piece with floral prints which you can easily pair with more basic wardrobe pieces like classical blazer or your favorite leather jacket.
4. Accessorize with floral prints. Find handbags with bold floral patterns or details. Wear statement necklaces with floral detailing. Heels, sandals or ballet flats with floral prints can compliment the rest of your outfit.
5. Get ready for the beach with floral print beachwear – from floral bikinis and bathing suits to tunics and floral maxi dresses.