The fringe trend comes from the 1970-s and these flirty eye-catchers remind us of music festivals like Coachella. The spring 2015 designers collection of Burberry, Michael Kors, Proenza Schouler, Tommy Hilfiger and Etro have all featured fringed pieces. The fringed details will always make you stand out from the crowd. If you like to feel bohemian chic, this trend is made for you. Whether it’s on the sleeves of your favorite leather jacket or accentuating the hemline of your favorite suede skirt, the key is to combine your fringe piece with other wardrobe pieces in minimalistic style.
Fab Fashion Fix brings 5 ways in which you can style and wear fringe without looking like you came out of Wild Wild West movie. These little tips and tricks will make you look polished…
1. The leather jacket is ideal for relaxed casual looks and everyday go-to style. Invest in a leather jacket that has flirty fringes on the sleeves and combine it with leather pants, printed pants or denim jeans. This will be your statement making outerwear piece. For those who love wearing cardigans, find a statement piece that has subtle fringes on the hemline. The mix of masculine inspired pieces with flirty feminine vibe will make this look unforgettable.
2. Fringed hemline of your skirt will probably make your feel like dancing. As seen in the spring 2015 collections of Michael Kors, Proenza Schouler and Etro, embellished hemlines of mini and maxi skirts, or even fully fringed suede skirts have made a comeback. Combine this fashionable and adventurous piece with more minimalistic one like T-shirt, mesh sweater or sheer blouse.
3. For the full and bold effect, choose fringed dress. This will make you turn heads. To avoid looking like something out off bad Western movie, finish off your look with minimalist accessories in neutral colors like beige, white, black, and grey.
4. Your fringe affair can start with the right accessories. Go for earrings with flirty fringed tassels or make a statement with fringe clutch or purses with fringe accents. This can have a major effect on your whole outfit.
5. The perfect pair of suede fringed boots are probably in the closed of every self-conscious shoeaholic. Combining them with you favorite pair of skinny jeans or a form fitted dress is the way to go.