Our autumn/fall mood is on these days. While planing what to buy for your wardrobe, keep in mind that leather and black color will never go out of style.
Nothing can replace the bold fashion statement that leather skirt sends when we`re wearing it and it will surely turn out to be one of your favorite style staples.
Whether you choose mid-length leather skirt with full skirt, leather skirt with flowy hemline or go for leather pencil skirt to accentuate your curves, this wardrobe item will make your life easier and you can wear it from season to season.
Anyone can rock a leather skirt. Here are some basic styling tips and tricks you should follow while planning your outfit with leather skirt:
– Combine cozy monochrome sweater or knitted sweater to balance out the proportions when you style it with leather pencil skirt. When combining sweaters with mid-length leather skirts, tuck in the sweater to achieve more waist definition.
– Any kind of outerwear can compliment your favorite leather skirt, from trendy animal print coats or those in pastel tones, to classic trench coats and leather jackets. In this case you cannot do wrong, so don`t be afraid to wear any kind of outwear that your heart desires.
– The wrap leather skirt has been trending now for a few season and it is the perfect piece to elongate your legs and achieve more sexier look.
– Yes you can wear leather skirt even for your work style. Choose the one that go below your knees for more ladylike vibe and combine it with perfectly tailored blazer.
– Thought the leather skirt looks best on photographs when worn with bare legs, let`s be honest in reality that`s not the case. You want to find the balance between fashionable modernity and wearability beacuse ss the colder days are coming, you need to wear tights or pantyhose.
– The crop top trend can be combined with leather skirt. To keep things classy keep in mind that the skirt needs to cover your tummy so that the crop top reveals just a bit of your midriff. In case you have missed it
– Your favorite cardigan when combined with leather skirt can really make you stand out from the crowd. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear cardigan sweater?
– To complete your chic ensemble with leather skirt, keep in mind that shoes play an important role. Choose stylish booties, pumps or pointed shoes for office style and occasions when your need to look polished. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear pointed shoes? For more daring outfits, complete the look with trendy over-the-knee boots.
Fab Fashion Fix brings some fab autumn street style inspirations with leather skirt to get you inspired for your own style…
Images: Pinterest; Bellazon