The beauty and makeup industry is growing more and more each day, and so is the popularity of social networks. Alongside with Youtube, Instagram has become the inevitable source of beauty and makeup inspiration for women all over the world.
Makeup artists share everything with their loyal followers – from their beauty techniques to alternative makeup dupes. This spring we are all about finding soft makeup tones and that healthy glow that beautifies and enhances your most beautiful features.
These are the five Instagram makeup gurus that inspire us everyday and these are their spring makeup inspirations…
1. The always gorgeous American makeup artist Isabel Bedoya did a modern spin on spring makeup. She combined flawless and glowing skin with purple eyeshadow, soft winged eyeliner, Gerard Cosmetics Serenity matte pink lipstick and mink Lilly Lashes. Visit her Youtube channel and get inspired with her makeup tutorials.
2. LA based makeup artist Samuel Rauda created a very soft glam makeup look on model Mara Teigen by using Make Up Forever HD foundation and Kat Von D lipstick. This look is perfect for future brides as the focus is on soft and glowy skin.
3. Amrezy slays once again. The Instagram star and beauty guru wows with soft pink and glowing makeup inspiration. She used MAC Cosmetics “Oh Darling” highlighter for the glow and Lipland Cosmetics “Spotlight” liquid lipstick. In case you have missed it, see her “Amrezy Collection” of liquid lipticks for Lipland Cosmetics.
4. American makeup guru and recording singer Rose combined golden tones with soft nude lips. She used Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation to achieve flawless complexion and set everything with MAC Cosmetics sheer setting powder, MAC Melba blush Too Faced Cosmetics Natural eyes palette, and finished the look with Colorpop Cosmetics matte lippie stix in She-Bad shade.
5. Beauty vlogger and makeup artist Teni Panosian combined radiant skin and soft pink lips for daytime makeup look. First she prepped her skin with the Murad Skincare Invisiblur Perfecting Shield for a super smooth makeup look. After that used Beauty Blender to apply Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, concealed imperfections with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, added LORAC matte blush for blushed cheeks, highlighted with Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Duo, shaped brows with Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil and accentuated her lips with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude and Estee Lauder lip gloss in Vinyl Rose.