American beauty brand MAC was inspired by the summer tropical heat for their new summer 2013 make-up collection called – Tropical Taboo. Brazilian beauty Izabel Goulart (Women) was named as the face of this campaign.
This make-up collection brings the following products:
– Lip Pencils and Mascara – Extreme Dimension Lash Black Mascara
– Mineralize Eyeshadow: Dare to Bare (light cream with gold pearlized pigments), Carribean (rose with pink and red pearlized pigments), Cha-Cha-Cha (deep blue green with green pearlized pigments), Time to Tango (lavender with silver pearlized pigments), Bossa Blue (royal blue with brown pearlized pigments).
– Mineralize Blushes: Sweet Samba (dark pink with tan pearlized pigments), Exotic Ember (orange with bronze pearlized pigments), Simmer (burnt rose with peach/gold pearlized pigments).
– Mineralize Skinfinishes: Adored (coral with light beige pearlized pigments), Rio (bronze with bright pink pearlized pigments), Lust (pale pink with cranberry pearlized pigments), Soft’n Gentle (gilded peach bronze), Gold Deposit (soft reflective golden bronze).
– Mineralize Lipsticks: Lady at Play (mid-tone cool tangerine), Divine Choice (mid-tone cool pink cream), Midnight Mambo (intense violet), Luxe Naturale (light beige cream), Glamour Era (mid-tone warm brown frost).
– Cremesheen Glass: Calypso Beat (pale neutral pink), Fever Isle (bright red coral), Japanese Spring (pale mid-tone pink), Narcissus (mid-tone eggplant).
In the video tutorial below, MAC Senior Artist Mariam Khairallah creates an artful eye with defined lines, visibly lush lashes and luxurious shades. She stated: A smoky eye doesn’t have to be black – it can be any colour!”