Italian luxury fashion house Gucci brings the story behind their iconic and legendary Bamboo shopper bag. Iconic bamboo is as covetable now as when they first grabbed the attention of the world’s chicest men and women more than 60 years ago, the season’s handcrafted bamboo accessories are a sophisticated new chapter in Gucci’s ongoing fashion legacy.
Shot on location in London at The Savoy, the short film — a game of seduction and pursuit — places fall’s Bamboo Shopper and Lady Lock handbags center stage. Featuring the song “Bad Vibrations” by The Black Angels.
The Gucci Bamboo Shopper has the following characteristics and it comes in black, red, blue and jaguar print version:
– dark leather
– light fine gold hardware
– natural cotton linen lining
– embossed gold gucci trademark
– made in Italy
– double bamboo handles with 4.5″ drop
– detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 19.5″ drop
– double hidden magnet closure
– interior zip and smart phone pockets
– interior zip compartment and snap pocket
– protective metal feet
– medium size: 13.5″W x 8.5″H x 6″D
Video: Youtube/gucci official