French luxury fashion house Chanel unveiled their new ad campaign for the new Holiday 2013 make-up collection simply called Nuit Infinie (Infinite Night). The campaign features Chanel ambassador model Monika “Jac” Jagaciak (IMG).
This make-up collection brings the following new products:
– Chanel Illusion Ombres Matelassees Charming Eyeshadow Palette ($80): This limited-edition eyeshadow unveils a seductive shade spectrum for the season’s most striking eye looks. From soft beige to rich purple, matte and pearlized shadows create glamorous effects and offer endless opportunities for custom-blending. The emblematic quilted motif of Chanel embosses the silky shadows for an addedtouch of elegance.
– Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder ($52): Ultra-soft loose powder provides sheer, light coverage with a soft matte finish, setting and perfecting makeup as it evens skin tone. Photo-reflective pigments help disguise imperfections without emphasizing lines.
– Chanel Les Vernis nail colours
– Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow ($36): This intensely shimmering long-wear eyeshadow offers true versatility. An innovative gel texture that is both soft and cushiony allows it to be worn as eyeshadow or eyeliner. Includes a specially designed shadow/liner brush, developed specifically for this unique formula.
– Mascara Gel Irise / Sparkling Mascara Top Coat ($30.00): Designed to be worn alone or over black mascara, this shimmering top coat enchants with every brushstroke of sheer, bronze-platinum iridescence.
– Chanel Joues Contraste / Powder Blush ($43.00): Unique powder blusher offers buildable coverage, from natural to dramatic, and imparts a flattering radiance to cheeks. Remarkably silky texture ensures easy application of seamless colour. Applied high on the cheekbone, or near the eyes, it instantly ‘lifts’ and softens.
– Chanel Rouge Allure / Luminous Intense Lip Colour ($34.00): The next generation of ROUGE ALLURE dresses lips with unmistakable attitude. A new formula with concentrated, ultra-thin pigments offers radically intense colour with full coverage and a satin finish. Leaves lips supple and protected with lasting comfort.
In case you have missed it, see Chanel Fall/Winter 2012 Christmas Makeup Collection.