The perfect pair of leather pants can easily become one of your favorite wardrobe pieces and having that in mind we can safely say that leather pants aren’t just for bikers and rock stars anymore.
The styling options are numerous and you can wear them almost every season, except summer of course. Also the leather pants will add a sleek vibe to your outfits and make you feel sexier of course as all leather pieces do.
For off-duty and casual daytime looks combine your leather pants with simple blouse and booties while for evening occasions go for tuxedo jacket and pointed heels.
Fab Fashion Fix brings more styling tips and tricks on how to wear leather pants combine them with the rest of your wardrobe for stylish outfits, check out the gallery below…
1. One of the easiest ways to style your leather pants is to combine them with classic tailored blazer. To balance out the proportions of this outfit and if you do no have model measurements, choose blazers that are not too tight on you and that slightly fall down on your hips.
2. Your favorite winter coat will perfectly compliment a pair of leather pants and keep you feeling cozy in those cold winter days. In case you have missed it, check out our Style Guide: 5 classic winter coats every woman should own.
3. Let`s be honest, there is no better feeling in cold winter days than when your feel bundled up in stylish outerwear like the faux fur coats. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to style and wear faux fur this winter? Your faux fur coat will fit perfectly with your leather pants and balance out the proportions of the whole outfit. This look will make you feel like a rock star!
4. The leather on leather trend will never go out of style. Pairing your favorite leather jacket with leather pants will make your outfits look edgy and chic. To spice things up do not go for just black colors, try wearing black leather jacket with burgundy pants. Other variations also come to or mind like wearing aviator jacket or soft suede jacket.
5. The parka jacket is truly a sign of urban and edgy style. While before we were used to wearing them in windy fall and light spring seasons, in the recent seasons high street brands and designers have been offering updated versions of parka jackets with faux fur trims and made of waterproof materials. Combining military green colors of your parka jacket with leather pants will make the perfect winter outfit. In case you have missed it, see our Style Watch: Military Style Trend.
6. When it comes to fashion, the goal is to maximize your assets. One of the most important style secrets every woman should know is that wearing pointed shoes will instantly elongate your legs. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear pointed shoes? Combining your favorite pair of leather pants with strap sandals, stilettos or pointed heels will make you look polished for any occasion.
7. When wearing the oh-so-stylish cardigan and chunky sweaters the key rule is to play with layering and proportions. Layer your chunky sweater over skinny leather pants in black or even red color to add a burst of color to your whole outfit. In case you have missed it, see our Style Guide: How to wear cardigan sweater?