Maybelline NY make-up artist Gabriel Almodovar shows us quick and easy ways on how to achieve metallic chic eye make-up look. Go from clean and luminous to dangerously magnetic with our new Color Tattoo Metals collection. Model is Clara Alonso (Next Models NY).
To get the look follow these steps:
1. Blast the metal: Apply Eye Studio® Color Tattoo® Metals in Gold Rush across the base of the upper lid. Highlight the eye with just a dot of Silver Strike to the inside corner of the eye for a dramatic flair.
2. Dark lines: Apply Master Drama™ Cream Pencil in Midnight Master on the upper and lower eyeline to frame the gaze.
3. Define the lash: Brush on Volum’Express® The Rocket® Mascara for added definition of the lash line. Begin at the base of lashes and curl the brush outwards for maximum volume.
4. Highlight on the lip: Apply Color Whisper™ by Color Sensational® for a hint of subtle lip color to highlight the look.
5. Start the show: Apply Color Show® Nail Lacquer in Navy Narcissist and add an Color Show® Aztec Gold nail sticker for an on-trend accent to the look.
Check out the step by step video tutorial below…