This summer relax and embrace more light and colorful makeup routine especially when you want to make the most of your vacation.
The vivid colors will perfectly compliment your sun kissed and bronzed skin. Instead of using the classical black eyeliner, try something new by adding a pop of color to your eyes with turquoise eyeliner. To complement the bold turquoise color on your eyes, chose an equally striking color for the lips – red, coral or orange lipstick.
In case you have missed it, see our Beauty Guide: How To Wear An Orange Lip Makeup Look Tutorial.
Choose between liquid or smudgestick liners, and look for waterproof ones for when going to the beach. The turquoise eyeliner can really be used in numerous ways, here are some tips and tricks you should keep in mind:
– Go bold and apply the turquoise eyeliner over your whole eyelid with a shadow brush. Then highlight the inner corner of your eyes with white eye pencil or shimmer eyeshadow.
– Layer your turquoise eyeliner on top of black eyeliner if you want to achieve a more intense look and dramatic look on your eyes.
– Use turquoise eyeliner on the inner corner of your eyes and then winged it out for more edgier look.
– Apply turquoise eyeliner on you upper and lower lash lines and then use golden eyeshadow to make your eyes and bronzed skin really pop out.
– Use turquoise eyeliner for the perfect winged eyeliner makeup look. Keep in mind that the winged eyes are classic and timeless make-up look. In case you have missed it see our Beauty Guide: How to create bold wing eye make-up look?
Where to find the perfect turquoise eyeliner or stick? Fab Fashion Fix brings a few budget friendly proposals…
– Essence Crystal Eyeliner in Flashy Aqua shade (05) will get you ready for sparking moments. It has the long-lasting formula, gel-based texture of the crystal eyeliner with a high pigmentation creates amazing and luxurious glittering eyeliner styles! For more information visit Essence.eu
– L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Eyeliner in Cobalt (920) shade glides on and blends easily to help you create your favorite eye looks from a smoldering smoky eye (smudger included!) to a well-defined cat eye. It’s your new best friend, plus it’s ophthalmologist tested to be safe for your gorgeous eyes. For more information visit L’Oréal Paris website.
– STILA Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Peacock (vibrant teal sheen) shade is made with a cocktail of moisturizing ingredients, including vitamin E, color glides on smooth (no tugging or pulling) in a waterproof formula that won’t budge or fade. For more information visit Stila Cosmetics website.
Check out the step by step video tutorial below and learn how to use turquoise eyeliner for your own summer makeup routine…
Video: Youtube/BeautyObsessed27 & Vogue India & AnniesBeautyLife & Shaanxo