As the autumn approaches it is time to add new rich shades and colors to your beauty and makeup routine. Our favorite celebrity makeup artist Lisa Eldridge brings a long lasting and wearable fall/autumn makeup look with plumy tones.
Most girls prefer lighter lipstick shades and the plumy, berry shades are the perfect combination between light and dark lipstick tones. One useful tip to keep in mind after applying your plum lipstick – if you think the shade is too dark, wipe of a bit with wet wipes.
Since this lipstick color is so strong, choose those with creamy and hydrating textures. Here are some of our favorite plum shade lipsticks…
– MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in “Deep cool plum” shade ($22)
– NARS Audacious lipstick in “Liv” shade ($32)
– Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball Hydrating Shimmer Lipstick in “Sigh” shade ($36)
– bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in “Live Large” shade ($23)
– Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in “030” shade ($9.00)
Check out the step by step video tutorial below and try this makeup look at home…
Video: Youtube/Lisa Eldridge